Adam Slobin, CEO, was born and raised in Los Angeles and was educated through the LAUSD public school system out of the San Fernando Valley. He earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications and Business at UC Berkeley, and his Master’s in Business Administration at Pepperdine University. He has years of experience in public relations, sales, operations management, and marketing. Since he was a child, Adam has always had a passion for helping people, and a love for cars, so no one in his family or close circle of friends was surprised to find out that in 2007 he created a concept and opened the doors to a Charity Driven™ Auto Buying and Leasing Service that has since delivered and sold over 8,000 vehicles, and donated hundreds of thousands to local and global charities alike. For nearly 12 years, Slobin ran the company alongside his partner Bryan Weissman who started the company with him and acted as CFO. In 2019, Bryan chose to leave and pursue other passions outside of the industry. Adam continues to run the company and carry forward the vision that was created in 2007.
The DriveWise Auto Experience
- Listen to Your Goals
- Locate Vehicles & Negotiate Pricing
- Find Applicable Manufacturer Rebates, Incentives, and Offers
- Secure Financing and Trade Values
- Add Any Aftermarket Accessories
- Arrange a Convenient Delivery
Recent Blog Posts
- Los Angeles Auto BrokerJanuary 19, 2016Buying a new or used car is something to look forward
- Auto Broker Los AngelesJanuary 19, 2016The purchase or lease of a new car tends to be a long
- Auto Broker In Santa Clarita Valley CAJanuary 19, 2016A car can be an expensive acquisition. For this
- Auto Sales in Los AngelesJanuary 19, 2016The city of Los Angeles has hundreds of auto
Once again I am so impressed with Adam at Drive Wise auto. He worked to secure this truck in another state and get it shipped to me. Hassle free. Straight...
I worked with Abbe. I didn't know anyone working for this agency. I didn't personally know anyone who has used this agency. I am a tired healthcare worker...
I worked with Abbe and she made it SO easy to buy my car, even in the middle of a pandemic. For anyone who needs to buy a car in 2021, I highly suggest...