Adam Slobin, CEO, was born and raised in Los Angeles and was educated through the LAUSD public school system out of the San Fernando Valley. He earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications and Business at UC Berkeley, and his Master’s in Business Administration at Pepperdine University. He has several years of experience in public relations, sales, operations management, and marketing. Since he was a child, Adam has always had a passion for helping people, and a love for cars, so no one in his family or close circle of friends was surprised to find out that he was opening the doors to a Charity Driven™ Auto Buying and Leasing Service with Bryan Weissman, someone who he came to know in 2004, who grew to be a friend, and who is now his business partner.
The DriveWise Auto Experience
- Listen to Your Goals
- Locate Vehicles & Negotiate Pricing
- Find Applicable Manufacturer Rebates, Incentives, and Offers
- Secure Financing and Trade Values
- Add Any Aftermarket Accessories
- Arrange a Convenient Delivery
Recent Blog Posts
- Los Angeles Auto BrokerJanuary 19, 2016Buying a new or used car is something to look forward
- Auto Broker Los AngelesJanuary 19, 2016The purchase or lease of a new car tends to be a long
- Auto Broker In Santa Clarita Valley CAJanuary 19, 2016A car can be an expensive acquisition. For this
- Auto Sales in Los AngelesJanuary 19, 2016The city of Los Angeles has hundreds of auto
Hello everyone---4-15-19, my second successful conclusion to a somewhat "tortured" path to arrive here. Until 4-15-19 I had been without a car for 98 days!...
My third, and last post.
My recent (4-15-19) purchase all went smoothly until documentation (title & plates) came to me from DMV.
Both the title & plates...
The experience I had with Abbe at DriveWise will be an experience I will never forget!
I had been without a car for over 6 months and needed one asap. I...