Bryan Weissman, CFO, was also born and raised in Los Angeles, and educated through the LAUSD. Bryan wanted to experience life outside of California, so when it came to his college education, he attended Syracuse University in New York where he earned his undergraduate degree in Accounting. After practicing accounting and working as an operations manager for several years, he was turned onto a Los Angeles based auto-buying service. This was Bryan’s calling, and where he met his soon-to-be business partner Adam Slobin. Soon after, Bryan began his graduate education at Pepperdine University where he earned his Masters in Business Administration. As business school was coming to an end, DriveWise Auto was no longer a thought, but something he and his new found business partner and friend began to make a reality.
The DriveWise Auto Experience
- Listen to Your Goals
- Locate Vehicles & Negotiate Pricing
- Find Applicable Manufacturer Rebates, Incentives, and Offers
- Secure Financing and Trade Values
- Add Any Aftermarket Accessories
- Arrange a Convenient Delivery
Recent Blog Posts
- Los Angeles Auto BrokerJanuary 19, 2016Buying a new or used car is something to look forward
- Auto Broker Los AngelesJanuary 19, 2016The purchase or lease of a new car tends to be a long
- Auto Broker In Santa Clarita Valley CAJanuary 19, 2016A car can be an expensive acquisition. For this
- Auto Sales in Los AngelesJanuary 19, 2016The city of Los Angeles has hundreds of auto
The experience I had with Abbe at DriveWise will be an experience I will never forget!
I had been without a car for over 6 months and needed one asap. I...
Just bought my first car through DriveWise last Friday. I spent the past few months searching for a car and dealing with the dealerships which I hated. I...
My 15yr old honda had pretty much died on me (it lived its life), so I had to quickly find a new vehicle. I did some research and then started calling...